VOD functionality

Carcosa

Hi all...hope we are doing well.
Just curious.
Am running Wooshbuild on a Zgemma H5.2S and wanted to know if there is a way to pause, rewind, FFWD etc on VOD content? I have tried the obvious but to no avail and am currently testing and have enjoyed the freedom of being able to use the controls of the Xtream plugin for example, which lets you skip back and forth and so on. Is this just an image limitation or simply 'just the way it is' ?
Your input, as always, is appreciated!

When you’re on a test the content appears in the epg as channels but most providers will give you access through XCplugin once you’ve signed up, then you’ll get more control over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you’re on a test the content appears in the epg as channels but most providers will give you access through XCplugin once you’ve signed up, then you’ll get more control over it

It's the same with my current provider mate...I can access the VOD fine-my issue is that there seems to be no control over it whilst viewing...you can only start it and stop it...which is a shame as by comparison the Xtream plugin can be used just like a standard player.

Xtream is a plug-in used for delivering bouquets and epg
Your normal IPTV channels should ideally be in the EPG
If you want control over the VOD content then you need to ask your supplier if they have an XC Plugin setup

Back