VOD keeps jumping on one of my 2 subs

cinemaman

Hi Guys

I have a dual sub on the smart STB App on my samsung smart tv's (one in bedroom and other in front room) just lately the one in the front room has been playing up but only on the VOD Section, if i open a film or tv show it will load but then after a couple of mins playing it will jump a few seconds, i go back to where i was and it then plays again for a minute or so then jumps again but this time by some minutes, i dont think its the server as this does not happen on my bedroom tv, I have tried deleting the app and re-installing all to no avail, I wonder if anyone has experienced this as well if so how did you fix the problem.
If anyone has any recommendations on what the problem could be and a fix i would love to know as its driving me mad lol
Thx

Hi Guys

I have a dual sub on the smart STB App on my samsung smart tv's (one in bedroom and other in front room) just lately the one in the front room has been playing up but only on the VOD Section, if i open a film or tv show it will load but then after a couple of mins playing it will jump a few seconds, i go back to where i was and it then plays again for a minute or so then jumps again but this time by some minutes, i dont think its the server as this does not happen on my bedroom tv, I have tried deleting the app and re-installing all to no avail, I wonder if anyone has experienced this as well if so how did you fix the problem.
If anyone has any recommendations on what the problem could be and a fix i would love to know as its driving me mad lol
Thx
Have you tried a reboot of router and completely power tvs off at socket for 10 minuites then re try see if it makes a difference uninstall any unwanted apps on tv

yes tried all that to no avail have even reset settings and cleared user data all to no effect, its driving me mad
Is your iptv running and just vod or is it both that's doing it if just vod as mentioned get a testline to rule out internal problem could be the source how is your tv hard wired or wifi

Live tv working great, and its running on wifi, forgot to mention i have a second supplier on both tvs and dont have any problem with their vod at all just the living room 1st supplier but that one works in bedroom fine.

Back