VoD with Firestick

chrisjcbt

Hi there,

So I’m running a firestick, testing with both IPTVSmarters and TiViMate. Both do great for IPTV.

But what I’m struggling with is VoD. TiviMate just shows them as another channel group, it’s hard to navigate or search. My hopes were high with IPTVSmarters, but clicking movies and the shows section shows nothing found.

Am I expecting too much? Is there a better app for the FireStick, or in Xeev should I be doing something different with that category when building the xml?

Hi there,

So I’m running a firestick, testing with both IPTVSmarters and TiViMate. Both do great for IPTV.

But what I’m struggling with is VoD. TiviMate just shows them as another channel group, it’s hard to navigate or search. My hopes were high with IPTVSmarters, but clicking movies and the shows section shows nothing found.

Am I expecting too much? Is there a better app for the FireStick, or in Xeev should I be doing something different with that category when building the xml?
In smarters, have you tried a manual update if contents via the settings menu?

Also you have to clear the cache on firesticks regularly, have you done this?

Bit of a strange one that not showing in one app but are in another are you running an old version of smarters.

Have you clicked the refresh symbol for movies and TV shows. I think it downloads live automatically can't remember with VOD.

Hi there,

What version tivimate, older versions show it as you describe.

thanks all. It was the version of the app on TiViMate. For Smarters I’m still not sure, I’ve refreshed but the content still isn’t pulling. Not a problem though. I’m happy with TM now.

Back