Vodafone broadband ireland Issues

afterburn

A mate has a firestick with an IPTV sub. he has Fibre to the home broadband , download is around 250 mg. Yet he cannot watch any streams as the either dont load or constantly buffer. I brought his firestick over to my house and it works perfectly. The vodafone gigabox router is standard out of the box.
Anyone come across this issue before or have any suggestions.
Thanks.

What it is like when try with a VPN?
Has he any other device that he can try his sub on at home?
Thanks he Dosent have a vpn on the firestick . No other devices at his home. I know another lad same issue also using Vodafone broadband which makes me think it's vodafone who are blocking him. I logged into the router to see if disabling ipv6 would help but that particular vodafone router doesnt use it. Any idea which vpn works best on a firestick.

Thanks he Dosent have a vpn on the firestick . No other devices at his home. I know another lad same issue also using Vodafone broadband which makes me think it's vodafone who are blocking him. I logged into the router to see if disabling ipv6 would help but that particular vodafone router doesnt use it. Any idea which vpn works best on a firestick.
Not sure about what VPN can be installed on Firesticks.
Hopefully a member can suggest one.
I use PIA VPN on my device.
But I would definitely test a VPN on his network to see the results.
I sometimes have to use VPN when EPL games are on because Virmin must use blocks at certain times.

I have Vodafone in UK,can't say I've had any issues. But definitely try a VPN and turn off the parental controls if you happy with this

Back