Vodafone broadband ireland Issues

Hi Im with Vodafone Ireland and Having same issues. On 500 mbps ftth. Iptv wont work on firestick at all. my mate has same iptv he is on eir no issues at all.

I Could watch sd channels but the are buffering now. On fast.com and okola speed check im getting around 30mbps.

Prime ,youtube etc are working fine. Vodafone keep telling me no issue line is fine. Now they are saying issues with eir network. I have constantly rang them for over a month. No solution yet. Cant use iptv at all.

Hi Im with Vodafone Ireland and Having same issues. On 500 mbps ftth. Iptv wont work on firestick at all. my mate has same iptv he is on eir no issues at all.

I Could watch sd channels but the are buffering now. On fast.com and okola speed check im getting around 30mbps.

Prime ,youtube etc are working fine. Vodafone keep telling me no issue line is fine. Now they are saying issues with eir network. I have constantly rang them for over a month. No solution yet. Cant use iptv at all.
What happens you use a VPN

Have used express vpn and surf shark as advised by iptv provider. Didn't do anything for me.

You are on 500mb connection and speed test shows 30mb.
That is big issue and large a discrepancy in speed and needs sorting first.
Have tried speed test on other devices on WiFi and also a device connected with an Ethernet cable?
Have you rebooted router to see if it sorts the speed issue out?
Have you tried a hardwired connection to the Firestick? Which is the best setup imo if possible.

You are on 500mb connection and speed test shows 30mb.
That is big issue and large a discrepancy in speed and needs sorting first.
Have tried speed test on other devices on WiFi and also a device connected with an Ethernet cable?
Have you rebooted router to see if it sorts the speed issue out?
Have you tried a hardwired connection to the Firestick? Which is the best setup imo if possible.
Hi I have done hard reset about 10 times with Vodafone. Reset modem and router speeds go to 400 Then drop off straight away. Vodafone are saying its eir lines.my neighbours are both Vodafone and have no issues. I have done ethernet speed test get 60 to 80 mbps.

Hi I have done hard reset about 10 times with Vodafone. Reset modem and router speeds go to 400 Then drop off straight away. Vodafone are saying its eir lines.my neighbours are both Vodafone and have no issues. I have done ethernet speed test get 60 to 80 mbps.
You really need them out to sort their poor speed performance.
Is your connection fibre to a box then phone lines from box to house?
I would also try connect the Firestick to Ethernet for now if possible until you can get Vodafone to sort your connection out.

Back