vodafone fcc errors

userlee5267

TK Veteran
suffering with my fibre from vodafone. i have a line that is perfect in the day and crap from 6pm till 12pm.

i have phoned them as i cant even stream from bbc iplayer etc, they said that my broadband is fine and there is no problems. they said its peak times and wifi channels need to be changed. i have follwed there advise and still having probelm.

i told them that ethernet even as problems as that is what they keep telling me to use. the thing is they can see what is connected to ethernet and the only thing that is connected is my android box and when they see that they say that im using it to stream illegal tv and they say its a provider issue and before long the android boxes wont work at all lol.

i also see in my router that my router at night starts getting fcc errors 1000s of them. what are these? i mention this to vodafone and they just say it wont be that.

i am in contract till september now next year so i need to fix something and vodafone aint for helping

Found out the problem after all that. I have installed a new fibre router a tplink vr900 and I ain’t getting fcc errors and my streaming now is ace.

Week on and still stable as a rock. Well worth swapping the routers if your with Vodafone because the router supplied from them is garbage. This tp link been solid on no fcc Errors what so ever In
A week. The old Vodafone router was getting 100s a day

Well was ok for a number of weeks. Can’t play fhd or had again now. Speed check on android box saying 4mb can’t get anymore speed on the android box at all. Was getting upto 90mb the first three weeks. Something very fishy going on with isps lately I think. Every other device in the house is getting constant 70mb over WiFi. PS4 ethernet 60mb. Just android box seems to be throttled

But still all hd fhd Streams’s struggling like mad can barely stream as. Keep getting invalid format to on fhd hd channels. Plays and freezes for ages then get invalid format on smarters

Back