Vodafone fibre broadband?

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Hello all im with sky at the moment for fibre im getting any were around 18-20mb and im paying for 40mb so they say, @ £40.74 a month.

I find this really expensive as i see people with far better speeds and tv for simliar price, i have phoned them up and they said there is no offers for me and there happy to close my account if i go elsewere.

so i have seen vodafone fibre which is half the price for 78mb with a guaranteed 58mb, but i have read a few bad reviews about vodafone's router and there service is suppose to be a little slow.

as anyone got any advice on here, i have tried talk talk and they messed my order up last time but i have heard good stuff about them so may have a another go maybe, would go with EE but i don't really want to pay any set up costs.

I will be avoiding bt as there the dearest around and i found them worse than any i have been with

no mate would if i could lol... in the hills here only just got fibre lol

so tempted by vodafone but the reviews seem bad. but they seem like that for everyone lol

Last edited by a moderator:
you will have a few moaners with everyone lol. I guess if they havs a 30 day refund period or something you can trial it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

if its the best you can get then i guess give it a go with the cooling off period

not too bad for the price. hopefully speed capping wont be too bad

I've changed from sky to voda, been with them for a week now and i cant grumble, I'm getting slightly higher speeds then when I was with sky, so far so good

I’ve also heard they don’t block the signal when the EPL footy is on IPTV like the top 6 which also save you having to use a VPN
We have switched from sky to Voda today, but are now unable to access any of the wooshbuild IPTV Plug-in streams that are unofficial, only the standard IPlayer, 4OD etc. Really gutted :-(

We have switched from sky to Voda today, but are now unable to access any of the wooshbuild IPTV Plug-in streams that are unofficial, only the standard IPlayer, 4OD etc. Really gutted :-(
Read somewhere wooshbuild has a vpn in it.

Thanks qusim22, I'll have a look. Thanks too moshibeth, I have considered it, but was hoping not to have to as the cost will start increasing towards that of a full sub.

Log into your Vodafone account and turn off content control settings. Then reboot router and update the iptv.

A month on from switching from sky to voda and I've had no issues at all, I've turned off the content control from day 1 and it's behaved as it should! I've not needed a vpn

I also joined voda around 6 weeks ago. Max speed here is 35mb so I pay for the 38mb. Seem to be getting around 30-32. Well happy with this as sky always sat at 15. With the bargain price of £20

Back