Vodafone unlimited data plan

payneybhoy

Planning on upgrading to the unlimited data mobile plan with Vodafone, main reason is to use my phone data as a hotspot to have internet connection when we are away at weekends.
Is it as simple and straightforward as it seems? Or is there a cap on data usage while using as a hotspot?

i use 3.

we have 2 phones with unlimited and also a router with sim slot for home broadband.

never had any issues with the amount of data i use and i stream a lot.

best to check their policy for a fair use policy.

also check coverage if you are in the same area when you go away at weekends (y)

Me and my wife both have the unlimited data plans mate. My wife did hers online and it costs £23mth. I went into shop and was told that the £23mth was 2mb download speed so he talked me into the 10mb speed unlimited which is £26mth. Was told no data cap...............Hope this helps pal

i use 3.

we have 2 phones with unlimited and also a router with sim slot for home broadband.

never had any issues with the amount of data i use and i stream a lot.

best to check their policy for a fair use policy.

also check coverage if you are in the same area when you go away at weekends (y)
The 3 deal is a better deal but unfortunately the coverage in my area is poor.
Thanks for the info bud

Me and my wife both have the unlimited data plans mate. My wife did hers online and it costs £23mth. I went into shop and was told that the £23mth was 2mb download speed so he talked me into the 10mb speed unlimited which is £26mth. Was told no data cap...............Hope this helps pal
Thanks bud, I’m going for same deal as your self...the sim only unllimited plan costing £26

The signal downstairs in my house is shocking, 1 bar normally, but still streams ok on my phone..........Not sure about wifes phone........Not really bothered to be honest as she hardly watches anything.........lol

The worst customer service going Vodabone. So pray you don't have any issues or you'll be passed around from pillar to post by Bombay Bob and his fellow 10,000 Indian call centre bots.
That of course after you spend 15 mins trying to get past 101 automated pre-recorded responses asking you to press a digit or twenty-two so you can be passed to the correct 606 departments all in the same big 10,000 indian bot call centre room ..

Enjoy!

I find customer service for most companies I have dealt with over the years for what ever types of products and services they sold to be pretty poor tbh.

Any issues arise they just fob you off and never resolve the issue.

But when it comes to issues with money you owe them they jump at you like a shark.

If possible, save your money and go elsewhere. Vodafone has the worst possible customerservice you can ever think of. Those stories about bots running the entire shtick - very much a reality. There are other companies who let bots run their CS, but the way that VODA engineer ai, they make it a chore to even put in a query. Additionally, Vodafone is not doing that hot imo, they additionally charge a fortune.
Do yourself a favor and get another provider.

gotta agree with that, voda cs are absolute assholes.

i use 3uk now on both phones and in a mobile router for my home broadband, no issues at all with them.

Getting old much?

Creeps up on all of us, then bashes us over the head with a blunt object!!

Back