VPN for SIPTV on Smart Samsung TV????

Darkblood

Hi Guys

I'm new here and have looked for posts but cant see any in relation to what im looking for so I'm wondering if you can help?

I've had SIPTV for about 3 years with no real issues using Virgin Media (UK), the past 2 weeks my IPTV has been going down and my friend who set me up said that I now needed a VPN (somedays it works and somedays it doesn't)

does anyone know of a VPN that will work with a Samsung Smart TV and SIPTV (and how would i get them to work together)

Thank you in advance!!!

You will need a VPN router. Look at spider VPN. The best advice is to get a android box seperate from your tv.

Hi Mike thanks for your help, its looking that way, its a shame as its worked perfectly until now, I've never looked into boxes, but it looks like the zgemma i55 or formuler 8 should do the job! i take it you can get a VPN with those? I honestly haven't got a clue when it come to this so again any help would be appreciated

Formuler z7+ is still a good box rock solid preformance. or a buzz firestick with lan adapter you will not go far wrong. You could try spider VPN but i think you will be better with a android box. you certinaly notice a marked improvement on what you are using now.

Thanks Mike,

I'm going to go with a box now, the more I look into it the more questions arise, from looking at boxes I've seen the Sky Q skin, can this be downloaded to any box or does it have to be a certain type/platform/version??

so the question would be - im a complete newb, do you any links to a decent box with a SKy Q skin installed or is this something i would have to do myself?

thanks

Enigma 2 boxes all are capable of installing sky q skin. You will have to set this up yourself. Plenty on here will help you.

I don't want a box that will cause issues - what set up do you use?, what is the android route? i thought the boxes were android? im confused-sorry to be a pain guys i just want to get this right
I would look at formula Amiko or the buzz Vidstick depending on budget

Back