Vpn on firestick

I got some free Nord vpn and successfully installed it on the app and seems to work, my question is how do you know what country to use!! I picked one close Austria for test reasons and check wifi strength I lost 5mbs from 50 so no problem there, obviously geo locked countries you can pick server, but is there any rule of thumb which to pick.
All new to me, I usually do a bit of googling research before asking questions but cant find too much out ,so any opinions would be appreciated

@Toddy2 if using the Hulu App + Live tv (can only get it in the Americas). And Nordvpn you would connect to the server nearest that person, I always look for USA Network if I don't get USA I keep trying a server till I get it mate.

That would be the only time to use Nordvpn specific servers for me anyway, if needing vpn for football I use digibitvpn, and or Nord.

@Toddy2 if using the Hulu App + Live tv (can only get it in the Americas). And Nordvpn you would connect to the server nearest that person, I always look for USA Network if I don't get USA I keep trying a server till I get it mate.

That would be the only time to use Nordvpn specific servers for me anyway, if needing vpn for football I use digibitvpn, and or Nord.
I have the Nord vpn as a gift!! My supplier on E2 has vpn on his end I just wanted to safeguard my One box and TeaTV apps on firestick, the app says it is running and connected to the country selected but the download speeds are the same!! so not sure if working properly

Back