VPN plugin on Zgemma

Is it possible to have Ivacy added? Or does anyone know a way of getting it on the h2s? just already got a sub with them

Can anyone help I have updated to wooshbuild 7 so I can download ipvanish on zgemma box have done that and everything works fine my problem is when I check my internet speed when ipvanish is not active I get 22 meg which is fine when I activate ipvanish it goes down to 1/2 Meg I have tried servers from Holland, France and Ireland all showing the same 1/2 Meg even tried London and no different anyone know of anything I can do Cheers Chris

I have the same issue I save all my VPN details and its green and as soon as I hit red button to exit it turns VPN off and asks for all details again, so I can't exit with an active VPN, is there another way of installing digibit into wooshbuild 7 so that VPN will stay active? Thanks for any help

I have the same issue I save all my VPN details and its green and as soon as I hit red button to exit it turns VPN off and asks for all details again, so I can't exit with an active VPN, is there another way of installing digibit into wooshbuild 7 so that VPN will stay active? Thanks for any help

Tried pressing exit? I don't use vpn plugin but maybe green to save setup and exit to leave.

Thanks... Yes tried that but it just does same thing ... cuts the VPN off and asks for details again there doesn't seem to be a way of getting out of the VPN adder that doesn't turn it off ..

Thanks... Yes tried that but it just does same thing ... cuts the VPN off and asks for details again there doesn't seem to be a way of getting out of the VPN adder that doesn't turn it off ..
try doing it when not in the iptv section

Yes its all setup and if I check my IP using putty while its on screen it , the VPN changes the IP but as soon as hit red to exit it turns off VPN and IP goes back my normal one, so it appears to be the VPN adder plugin and I can't find a way to exit it whilst leaving the VPN on ... real frustrating ..

Yes its all setup and if I check my IP using putty while its on screen it , the VPN changes the IP but as soon as hit red to exit it turns off VPN and IP goes back my normal one, so it appears to be the VPN adder plugin and I can't find a way to exit it whilst leaving the VPN on ... real frustrating
Yes its all setup and if I check my IP using putty while its on screen it , the VPN changes the IP but as soon as hit red to exit it turns off VPN and IP goes back my normal one, so it appears to be the VPN adder plugin and I can't find a way to exit it whilst leaving the VPN on ... real frustrating ..
what box are you using?

zgemma h2s
thats what im using this is how i do it open the vpn plug in go down to where it says select your vpn provider press right button on d pad so it says digibit then it should be highlighted then press blue button which is save settings when you get there let me know what it says

Thanks ... Ive done that and it automatically puts all my account details and password in .. and starts the VPN ... and all looks great until I try and exit then it will turn it all off ..

Back