Vpn problems with plusnet routers

bangloud

Hi all,.
M8 with plusnet set him up with a vpn router running on l2tp protocol with surfshark.problem is without vpn enabled speed test on zgemma 31mbps with vpn router enabled drops down to 3mbps on speedtest .tried other servers did get it up to 19mbps on us server but next dsy back down to 5mbps.read somewhere that plusnet required some us ip addresses for some of there routers with ips starting 143 or 149 or 212 being problematic .any help please.

zemma sorry vpns more connections on wat ever country ur connected to the more of ur own bandwith it will take to connect ,try closer like in uk ,ire.france,germany,belguim ect i do have a few heads on surfshark ut hav seen peeps having a few issues lately if in uk try connect to uk see if speeds improve

Ive tried other servers uk,netherlands and still low speed.i have a few of these routers with family with no probs even try another router and still same.hes the only one i know with plusnet and only one having problems. defo plusnet problem like i said 31 with not vpn tried different ports and cables no change.tried speedtest with laptop using btwholesale speedtest and getting simulsr speeds to zgemma.

Back