Vpn routers and vpn service

Hi I'm running a mag 254 and Samsung smart tv. So I'm guessing I'm going to need a vpn router and vpn provider. Can anyone recommend a good router that's not a nightmare to set up. And of course a decent vpn service provider please.
Any info will be graciously received.

Hi I'm running a mag 254 and Samsung smart tv. So I'm guessing I'm going to need a vpn router and vpn provider. Can anyone recommend a good router that's not a nightmare to set up. And of course a decent vpn service provider please.
Any info will be graciously received.
I use a Linksys wrt1200ac v2 which I flashed with DD-WRT and input my VPN details on that real easy to do once you've read a bit about it. Fav VPN round here is PIA (Private internet access) I don't use them (I use windscribe) but like I said most round here do.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I use a Linksys wrt1200ac v2 which I flashed with DD-WRT and input my VPN details on that real easy to do once you've read a bit about it. Fav VPN round here is PIA (Private internet access) I don't use them (I use windscribe) but like I said most round here do.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Thank you. Any input is greatly received. There's so much to take in but this gives me a good starting point. The more leads I get the better. Thank you again

I've seen those on eBay. My only concern is that they seem so cheap. All for saving money but I also want reliability. Definitely need to read more up on this to see how much feedback is out there for it.
Thank you for taking time to reply. I really appreciate it

this work on iptv no problem mate?? what box you using with this and dose it just connect to your normal home router via ethernet?

cheers
I'm using it for h2s watching man u at the moment works well the pro has a maximum of 40 meg pass through on it with a months free vpn then you take out a subscription from liberty shield they advertise not to keep records check them out I'm happy with it

so the £49 worth the money?? also do you need a pc to confiqure it as i dont have one i do everything on my phone

thanks
You just plug it into your router I then plug the zgemma into the new one so Internet passes through it you email your details to liberty and they activate from their end that's it my iptv supplier recommended them to me and he is the best person I know with any type of technology

You just plug it into your router I then plug the zgemma into the new one so Internet passes through it you email your details to liberty and they activate from their end that's it my iptv supplier recommended them to me and he is the best person I know with any type of technology

dose it tell you where to email and what to email to them?? also do you need a pc to change location if needed or can i do it on my ohone browser? thanks

dose it tell you where to email and what to email to them?? also do you need a pc to change location if needed or can i do it on my ohone browser? thanks
All the details are included I haven't changed my country just left it at the default setting so far if you can browse the interweaving on your phone then I don't see why you can't change any settings

i use my mag256 and plug it in to a powerline adapter so would i just plug the adapter that is plugged into my router into the vpn router instead?

I have just bought this but my internet speed is horrific. 6mb at most so won't play IPTV properly. I just did what you said and what the instructions said but speed it too slow ?

Back