VPN - The easy way

ats29

After reading so many people with issues with VPN and setup, cost prohibitive routers and associated stress, one of the solutions I suggest to people is the GL.inet range of mini router (usually the mango - little yellow one).

These devices need minimal setup (5/10 mins) and no real networking knowledge. They are around £20 and can be set up like an 'inline' device (Ethernet), or as a wireless network or a mixture of both. You can use any VPN provider with OpenVPN. No amending files or Putty'ing.

So if you are struggling, for a small investment, take that stress away from the setup procedure.

After reading so many people with issues with VPN and setup, cost prohibitive routers and associated stress, one of the solutions I suggest to people is the GL.inet range of mini router (usually the mango - little yellow one).

These devices need minimal setup (5/10 mins) and no real networking knowledge. They are around £20 and can be set up like an 'inline' device (Ethernet), or as a wireless network or a mixture of both. You can use any VPN provider with OpenVPN. No amending files or Putty'ing.

So if you are struggling, for a small investment, take that stress away from the setup procedure.

I should probably add to this; the V2 box version is better for OVPN. Also; this might not be the best solution for IPTV, works perfectly well when using a UDP service for a V/S card service. I am an advocate for the: Linksys E2500 router (about £30) with AdvancedTomato (tomato-E2500v3USB-NVRAM60K-1.28.AT-RT-N5x-MIPSR2-3.4-140-Mega-VPN) [Version 3 router - should be the case by now]. Not quite as simple to set up, but still relatively straight forward. Very stable.

Back