VPN Unlimited

tsmiggy

Running VPN Unlimited on mxq android box,but for some reason my real IP Address,and my virtual
IP Address appear the same.I have tried there support,and tried all the usual stuff logging in,
logging out,reboot,but no answer,even there support seems to have given up....any ideas folk.I am presently on a trial,which is nearing its end..........a bit like me i think.

cheers

let it expire then try another one.
i use IP Vanish and PIA. They both work well and easy to install.

I’ve used PIA for a few years. Never had an issue. They have servers all over the world. Their London and Southampton servers don’t reduce your speed to much.

I’ve used PIA for a few years. Never had an issue. They have servers all over the world. Their London and Southampton servers don’t reduce your speed to much.

It’s not that m8 it’s with USA and uk included in the 14 eyes project, always best use a vpn out of there reach

Interesting information. I will have a good read in the next few days to try and fully understand it.
What is 14 eyes project?

Interesting information. I will have a good read in the next few days to try and fully understand it.
What is 14 eyes project?

Nothing that’s the point on privacy, you seen the film SNOWDEN ie NSA spying on peoples data etc , 14 eyes has the UK included, where I live I use VPN after seeing that film very interesting

Running VPN Unlimited on mxq android box,but for some reason my real IP Address,and my virtual
IP Address appear the same.I have tried there support,and tried all the usual stuff logging in,
logging out,reboot,but no answer,even there support seems to have given up....any ideas folk.I am presently on a trial,which is nearing its end..........a bit like me i think.

cheers
Reason could be your box default gateway is still your router rather than VON one .. share 'netstat -nr' command result if you have access to box

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

14 eyes project is countries mainly in Europe and also USA who have an agreement and share information that can find out who you are even when using a VPN.
Always use a VPN that is based outside these places (south America or Asia)

14 eyes project is countries mainly in Europe and also USA who have an agreement and share information that can find out who you are even when using a VPN.
So what would you recommend?

Do you realey think the NSA or GCHQ are gone care about your pirate TV ? lol
I use PIA and never had any problems

Back