VPN with Mag box.

Bigtexo

So I have a mag254, which like the majority of people here struggle with 3pm and any other premiership matches blocking all other content.
Could I in theory, run a small VPN router (the cheap ones from Amazon, gl.inet yellow ones for about £23.00)
Basically I would Ethernet cable from my router to the VPN router and into the magbox. And not having my entire internet going through the router and possibly not compromising on the speed of my internet for everyone else in the house.

How this makes sense with what I'm trying to do.

those little yellow boxes hammer ur connection speed ive heard, there is a router u can buy from liberty shield, cost £30 u get a months free vpn too,although again I don't know how much your speed will drop with it connected.

those little yellow boxes hammer ur connection speed ive heard, there is a router u can buy from liberty shield, cost £30 u get a months free vpn too,although again I don't know how much your speed will drop with it connected.
That's not what I'm saying, I want to run the yellow box directly into the mag box from my own router only for the mag box to be connected to it.

Got this deal a few months back, used for the month.. But slowed my speed right down. Iptv still worked, but seen no point to pay for it after my free month, as works pegfectly fine without

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

So I have a mag254, which like the majority of people here struggle with 3pm and any other premiership matches blocking all other content.
Could I in theory, run a small VPN router (the cheap ones from Amazon, gl.inet yellow ones for about £23.00)
Basically I would Ethernet cable from my router to the VPN router and into the magbox. And not having my entire internet going through the router and possibly not compromising on the speed of my internet for everyone else in the house.

I have 1 slows ddo

I have 1 works for 3:00pm kick offs,but slows connection of course.Got 15Mbs download speed so SD fine HD sometimes stutters.

I have 1 slows ddo

I have 1 works for 3:00pm kick offs,but slows connection of course.Got 15Mbs download speed so SD fine HD sometimes stutters.

I got a new provider, an no VPN required, however I also bought a formuler f1 box and it can take a VPN through wooshbuil. Box is amazing.

My provider actually tells me not to use a vpn and his service is 100% on virmin internet, the providers you guys must be with must love there advertising lol

Lot's of providers don't need VPN.

If you have a decent one then they should sort the problem at their end
and it shouldn't be an issue that you need to get involved with.

Never used VPN and 3pm is fine, Bien sports usually.

Back