Satellite VPN

imzy

Hello guys,

how could I get vpn on my zgemma box?

having problems with my iptv provider, I have XE and tried using XE-VPN but doesn't seem to work.

I have a vpn account.

Hello guys,

how could I get vpn on my zgemma box?

having problems with my iptv provider, I have XE and tried using XE-VPN but doesn't seem to work.

I have a vpn account.
Imzy82, I tried with XE vpn and it works flawlessly with IPvanish, what issues were you having? I just set up a box this morning with xe-vpn a H7 i think running willobuild on vix.. Worked first time and the guy is delighted. Sports back on after being Black all yesterday. If you are still having issues let me know and i will try and help...

Imzy82, I tried with XE vpn and it works flawlessly with IPvanish, what issues were you having? I just set up a box this morning with xe-vpn a H7 i think running willobuild on vix.. Worked first time and the guy is delighted. Sports back on after being Black all yesterday. If you are still having issues let me know and i will try and help...

Hi Mate could you give us an idea on how you set this up, , nothing working for me today and yesterday , i am using zgemma h2

Cheers Brian

Back