VU + Duo 2 and channels

Hi all, i’ve a vu+ duo 2 sitting on my TV stand gathering dust. I switched to IPTV and stopped using the VU. I used to be able to get cable channels on it. I just wanted to know are there only free channels clearing on these boxes currently? I used to have an open vix image on it (which will probably need updating no doubt as its been about 12 months since i even switched the thing on)

cactikid

VIP Member
Very few cable channels are clear as it used to be 1-5 maybe less now.Other channels will open with a uk line if situated in uk.
Very much agree box needs an update to a newer image as many things have changed including netids and other things.
Box can also handle iptv

Holykimura

Very few cable channels are clear as it used to be 1-5 maybe less now.Other channels will open with a uk line if situated in uk.
Very much agree box needs an update to a newer image as many things have changed including netids and other things.
Box can also handle iptv
Thanks for the reply, i am situated in the uk but have bought an iptv dedicated device. I was just wondering whether it was worth taking out a sub for the duo 2 or stick with just iptv. But if only a few channels are clearing i’ll stick with the iptv.

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Thanks for the reply, i am situated in the uk but have bought an iptv dedicated device. I was just wondering whether it was worth taking out a sub for the duo 2 or stick with just iptv. But if only a few channels are clearing i’ll stick with the iptv.
To what I know of there's only sports in HD not clearing from what I've read best to do is take a cable line test and see what clears for you but I would reflash your box to a latest image of grogbuild or wooshbuild infinity then see what clears for you

Holykimura

To what I know of there's only sports in HD not clearing from what I've read best to do is take a cable line test and see what clears for you but I would reflash your box to a latest image of grogbuild or wooshbuild infinity then see what clears for you
Thanks will try that.