VU DUO and IPTV

Hey guys
I've currently have a VuDuo running openvix 5.0.25

Was just wondering if you guys would know or recommend a better image that would run smoother with IPTV might allow recording too..?

Thanks guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running IPTV on vuduo on openvix , no issues at all. A lot of factors here including quality of line but in terms of system configuration have you created a swapfile and cache flush?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Are you streaming fine from IPTV plugin?
If so, then that will give you a clue as it could be supplier related ?
Presumably your broadband speed is >10mbps to take advantage of HD quality streams ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

is recording iptv possible on e2? i know you can record as long as you have epg, but it seems if your watching that channel while recording or on another iptv channel it messes up the recording. is there still no fix for this? i understand that you will need multiple streams active to record multiple channels.

I haven't actually tried to record anything apart from ppv the other night but that wouldn't work. I don't think ppv can be recorded on sly either?from what I understand you can only record what your watching at the time with iptv as it comes through your internet not the satellite. Sattelite would have 2 lines, record one watch Another. Maybe if you had 2 iptv subs you could record, I'm not sure though.

Back