VU+DUO2 freezing

hi all, most channels are stop start, my provider says everything is fine and i trust them and have helped me non stop, i have duo 2 with wooshibuild infinity using oscam, i have changed the splitter tried different ethernet cables, i even disconnected my second feed and capped it in the outside brown box. and now at wits end. any help greatly appreciated.

Mods can close or remove this thread as all sorted. Unless you want me to explain how as a help for others.
Ok got it sorted,but must give a big ty to pabloescoban as he was the main help.
First off changed splitter and cables also new ethernet cable,nothing worked,also installed wooshbuild infinity still nothing changed, btw was originally using cccam so changed to oscam and if anything it got worse freezing every 10/20 seconds,so pablo suggested switching to mgcamd so did rebooted box and disaster box locked up on wooshbuild load screen. So reflashed box and this time did no settings installed wooshbuild infinity through webif restarted mgcam 1.38 and bingo all up and running great.. and must give pablo a very big thank you as think would of ended up taking drastic action against the box.

Back