VU DVB C Turbo Tuner

mabarrera

Hi guys,I have the vu turbo tuner external dvb c .Running Open ATV 6.3 and Whooshbuild Infinity.I was running openvix and this problem with the tuner started so I clean flashed open atv and went with Infinity.No problem,except the tuner disappeared from the config on openvix and is still not showing in the clean flash on Infinity ? Obviously,I went through the usual install of drivers and reboot etc to no avail.What I noticed in feeds is the driver is r0....is this a problem as I ve seen others with r3...…..Thanks in advance.....

By the way,I attempted to go in through the command line instead of feeds.No joy.Still not showing.Could this be hardware ??

So you downloaded the vu turbo driver and installed it on your vu box,the rebooted it and does it show in tuners as dvb/c.

I had this the other day while I was testing freeview on Infinity. Took me a while to figure out
To get the tuner to show up I ran the Infinity command as normal.
Ran through the video wizard, through the tuner setup and then the network and then I went to configure tuners.
I set tuner C up then I rebooted the box and the Infinity setup detected my turbo tuner
Not tried on VIX though

No mate.Downloaded the vu turbo driver mate and rebooted,but it s not showing in the tuner config menu.Just the two internal satellite tuners are showing.

Yes mate,had no problems whatsoever for sometime.Then one day missus goes for cable channel and nothing.First thought,rescan required,no tuner there !!!!Done my nut in.Checked usb cable,can t see any problems with that......

Is there another usb port in rear to try,back up all your settings to hdd and i might be retrying openvix again in case different version of driver.
Are you one of those people that stick in things like usb and cables while units are powered on?

Absolutely not mate,lol,I ve been around you guys a while but can usually find the answers you need on the forums, without question. What worries me mate is it happened on Openvix in the first place.
I thought I d, give Infinity a blast...…..
Listen,I ll power off later and try your suggestion of the other port.Then tomorrow,flash Openvix again.I ll keep you posted....

I have just tried willobuild, downloaded driver dvb-usb-turbo (1.0-r0) rebooted box and the tuner showed up
So the driver version does work, my box is the Duo4k though

Quick update guys,tried the other rear usb socket on rear, with driver as per Makido,still same, no tuner showing in tuner config menu. Tomorrow, I ll flash willobuild and let you know if successful.....

Hi guys,so flashed willobuild,no probs all good,downloaded driver as Makido,no change,tried a different usb cable between tuner and box,wasn t having it....I m happy to stay with the image,nice look to it.Only thing I can think is the tuner is knackered,might take it to my mates a give it a blast,see if it shows up,to be a 100% sure,but think we ve exhausted all avenues.Not that desperate to buy another,just easier with the epg to integrate than iptv,despite a number of channels going dark on my cable line,saving me earache from the missus !!Appreciate all the VIP guys on here for your expert knowledge....any thoughts,always happy to hear...

Back