VU+/Enigma2 PVR add on - connection lost error

Hi,

I have recently installed a zGemma box with OPenVIX.

I want to use this box as a PVR for my Kodi systems.

However I keep getting a connection lost error on Kodi.

As per a guide online, I enabled Live TV, enabling the VU+/Enigma2 PVR add on and configured the IP and left the login details blank.

Just to add to the misery I managed to get one of the Kodi instances to work after playing around and then reading that enabling the Single EPG option for the add on and then disabling it again can resolve connection errors. And it worked but only for one of the Kodi devices.

Can anyone help with this as it is driving me nuts!

I've never streamed from a sat box to kodi so don't know much about it.

If you still can't get any joy, try posting in the zgemma section, you might have more luck.

Hi,

I have recently installed a zGemma box with OPenVIX.

I want to use this box as a PVR for my Kodi systems.

However I keep getting a connection lost error on Kodi.

As per a guide online, I enabled Live TV, enabling the VU+/Enigma2 PVR add on and configured the IP and left the login details blank.

Just to add to the misery I managed to get one of the Kodi instances to work after playing around and then reading that enabling the Single EPG option for the add on and then disabling it again can resolve connection errors. And it worked but only for one of the Kodi devices.

Can anyone help with this as it is driving me nuts!
When it gives you a error on kodi try opening a stream through openwebif see if it plays then if it's having problems on that also it must be network problems on your Zgemma

Back