VU+ player stream to iPad

P9DYL

I had been using the VU+ player app to stream to my iPad and it was all working fine. Now I can not get it to work.

Is anyone else having problems?

When I try and input the manual configuration, the app just freezes and nothing happens.

I have tried leaving user and password blank, then entering user as root and password as dreambox and can't get it to connect at all.

Is it possible to change the port from 80 to something else on my zgemma?

I had this on my genuine solo2 to u use ABM? If so its that. Uninstalling it won't fix a reflash is needed. If it's the December build.

Use a different version I.e newer one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this on my genuine solo2 to u use ABM? If so its that. Uninstalling it won't fix a reflash is needed. If it's the December build.

Use a different version I.e newer one.

I'm not sure, I reflashed to wooshbuild's most recent build on Sunday, and have left everything as described in his guide.

I have noticed that when I try and connect via the VU app that the blue loading circle shows for a second on my tv. So it looks like it's trying to connect.

Try en2Player in the App Store it worked even when ABM was buggy.

Hi kiddac,

No, I have confirmed the ip, I have used my n player app to access my recordings no problem.

I have also used Timote on my daughters Android tablet and that's working. Just can't get any apps for iOS that work.

Hi.

I have had success with Telly'mote.....it is the only app i could get to play the video on wife's
Ipad.
See what you think.

:)

En2player works to control my box but when I try too look at any epg, I get a timeout message

It sounds like a bigger problem then
Do u have a free tuner?

Last edited:
It's strange as it's working fine on Timote.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, what do you mean by free tuner?

Do u have 2 tuners? S2/c/t also to stream you need 1 to be able to stream as 1 is on the tv

When using some of the streaming apps with vlc player you might see an option to kill stream so if you've been using it on one appliance see if it has that option before using another because the tuner maybe still be in use or see if you can force close the app I can on my Samsung I press and hold the home button then close individual or all apps

Back