VU Solo clone help please !

Rooster#1

Been a couple of years since i used my old Ferrari clone solo... Is there any way I can get openatv / woosh onto this thing ???

If so, where do I get the files please (and which) ?

Ive flashed via USB several times, but a bit rusty !

Thanks Guys.

Been a couple of years since i used my old Ferrari clone solo... Is there any way I can get openatv / woosh onto this thing ???

Thanks Guys.

What's on it now?
if you can flash openatv 6.2, then you can add wooshbuild infinity by using webif on the computer

Thanks Guys.
B every careful flashing it as needs to be clone firmware but if you can get an up to date openatv then no reason wooshbuild will not work

File attached and its the most updated one i can find and will work with wooshbuild and its a clone image and check your private messages as sent you a link for more,Please make sure you have the correct one as will brick the box otherwise.

Attachments

• openatv-6.1-vusolo2-20180917_usb.zip
    83.8 MB · Views: 30
Thanks for that moshibeth.. won't boot that image :-( not sure if it's because within the zip it says "solo2" which I belive is a more up to date box than mine ?

I would imagine the old solo 1 is now slow and gets the usual spinning symbol to show box in stress.
Blackhole image was a favourite image of clone boxes.

Ben looking all day and found you one for vu+ solo clone openatv which is the latest firmware possible for your box,You will need to download it and unzip the file so it says vu and then flash the box.

Attachments

• openatv-6.2-vusolo-20180414_usb_ONLY_FOR_CLONE_upgraded_to_VU_J_Board.zip
    73.7 MB · Views: 53
I would imagine the old solo 1 is now slow and gets the usual spinning symbol to show box in stress.
Blackhole image was a favourite image of clone boxes.
I have flashed these in the past and a well made box for a clone so with an up to date version of openatv/wooshbuild should be good as new

If it's a clone don't bother with wooshbuild, as your box uses patched images
If you put wooshbuild on it,it will remove the patch and your box won't boot or may be bricked

Back