Vu Solo image reccomendations?

Elcq3797

I haven't used a Satellite box in a long time but figured i would try and jump back into all this stuff but has been about 2 years since i last delved into this.

Whats the best Firmware to use on a Vu Solo box?, I know there are different types ie: Blackhole, Openvix

I've been away from this sort of stuff for a while, I have a satellite dish installed so should i use IPTV or just get a line? (Not sure if lines exist anymore as its been that long but i used to have CCAM, Nlines etc.) Not looking for providers, just want to make that clear. Just want advice on which route to go down.

Thanks for reading.

As mentioned reflash your box with open atv 6.3 then there's wooshbuild infinity or grog free range then decide from there as there's about 100 channels left on sat and you can have iptv to replace the missing premium channels

Last image openvix for vu solo was 3.2.037 22nd feb 2016 as user quoted he has a vu solo unless he does not know what model and named it wrong.
No mention of 4k model.

Just noticed its in the vu solo2 thread so query again the name and model name.

Last image openvix for vu solo was 3.2.037 22nd feb 2016 as user quoted he has a vu solo unless he does not know what model and named it wrong.
No mention of 4k model.

Just noticed its in the vu solo2 thread so query again the name and model name.

I must be going blind! I could have sworn I read it as Solo 2.

Back