Vu uno 4k - 4k playback

hasanmusa

All recently switch to IPTV on my uno 4k after virmins demise. i have a question regarding 4k playback the provider has alot of 4k content but the box is only displaying a black screen with audio. does anyone know which plugin or player i need to use on the 4k to display the content. i have tried extplayer3 and get the same issue. Help would be much appreciated

Yes TV is 4k. The contents plays properly on me 4k Firestick it is just the Uno4k where i get audio but black screen. i am using latest openvix

what is the video mode set to in the video settings of the box, on my vu+ uno 4k I have it set to 1080i because my tv isn't 4k, is yours set correctly for 4k?

I'll be honest, not tried 4k playback on my 4k box so clutching at straws really

Are you using a good hdmi lead,on my tv upstairs i can hear audio on a 4K channel but box and tv are not 4K.

yea all set up to run 4k. if i plug my firestick into the same hdmi cable the contents run without an issue seems to be the box is not capable of handling 4k contents even though it is sold as a 4k box

Is the firestick using the same content from provider as in from box as wondering if the stream differs ?
Does the stream show it is 4K.

try installing service app -- and try each of the 3 player i use same box my 4k seem to be okay but some 4k stream ain't 4k they been compressed to low.
but if i remember right set it too 5002 then restart box, do u use a addon to play the stream with
hope this helps .

Back