VW Tiguan Mirror to screen

slimmy46

Hello All
Recently picked up a new Mobility vehicle and wondered if there is a way to Mirror my Samsung Mobile to the screen of the vehicle, Android Auto allows specific apps, but not some of the apps i would like, ideally i'd like to be able to stream TV / other Whilst the car is stationary, i've tried researching this and tried youtube for ideas or apps that would enable me to do this all to no avail, some of the apps suggested are now not on the google play store, so they've either been removed or replaced with other(s) that don't have good reviews, Can anyone help please?
Is there a way to do this and if so what app(s) do they suggest or have had experience with?
Any help would be really appreciated, hope someone can help with this?
Thanks in advance and kind regards
S.

Hello All
Recently picked up a new Mobility vehicle and wondered if there is a way to Mirror my Samsung Mobile to the screen of the vehicle, Android Auto allows specific apps, but not some of the apps i would like, ideally i'd like to be able to stream TV / other Whilst the car is stationary, i've tried researching this and tried youtube for ideas or apps that would enable me to do this all to no avail, some of the apps suggested are now not on the google play store, so they've either been removed or replaced with other(s) that don't have good reviews, Can anyone help please?
Is there a way to do this and if so what app(s) do they suggest or have had experience with?
Any help would be really appreciated, hope someone can help with this?
Thanks in advance and kind regards
S.
You can use certain apps only as far as I know but it is very limited.

Thanks for your reply, yeh after reading a little I discovered that the apps are limited, I think I'm going down the AAAD (Android Auto App Downloader) Route, but waiting for an Android 14 release to be able to mirror my mobile to the screen in the car, Thanks again for your reply.

Back