wanted - recommended satellite box

Status
Not open for further replies.

boney695

Hello, I am a newbie but need to start somewhere. Please could anyone with experience recommend or even better sell me, the best box for around £150? I would want an easy interface for channel access. I don't even know the difference.
As I am new but love to understand how things work and how to set up from scratch, can anyone point me in the right direction or even sell me a guide on how to flash, add lines etc etc. I would one day like to be able to set up my own box.
I am reasonably average /good with tech.
Many thanks in advance to all that reply and sorry if I've offended anyone with my lack of knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fella, get yourself into the general sat section and look at Zgemma or goto the world of sat site. Youll get all the help you need. You could land lucky with plug and play boxes, but then again you could get fleeced. Buy the box flashed and get your line from the appropriate section on here, hope this helps

This is not a true "wanted ad" in my opinion, you really need to do a bit of research all by yourself first, all the answers are already here on this site. Use the search function, try something like "what is the best box", "best box", recommend a box", "best Budget box", etc. (I am sure you were getting my drift)

You are offending no-one by knowing little, but the best way to arm yourself with the correct knowledge is by doing a bit of reading in the various sections.

The one piece of information I will give you for free is ths - Don't buy your box with a line alreaddy on it, buy both separate. Request prices for Satelite lines in this thread (and nowhere else) >> http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-pay-server-request-only-february-2016-a.html

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back