Washing machine error e03

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi,

I’ve got a Russell Hobbs washing machine and I have cleaned the filter but I’m still getting this e03 error message related to a drainage problem.

I’ve also checked the waste trap under sink and that seems fine. Any other basics checks I could do to possibly fix this ?

Thanks

Drum is spinning freely.
I had a look at that link and cleaned the filter out found a 1p coin in there. But still not draining properly and getting e03 error.

Drum is spinning freely.
I had a look at that link and cleaned the filter out found a 1p coin in there. But still not draining properly and getting e03 error.
Is your outside drain blocked and backing up water and drainage pipe not trapped from washer @Willo3092 dosnt that only happen at a weekend pmsl

Normally if the machine is not pumping out the water and you have checked the filter and it clear , one of the hoses leading to the water pump is blocked , you need to turn machine up on it side and you see the hoses connected to the water pump st the bottom of mc if theres still water in the drum have a dish handy when you dicconnect one hose at a time the main larger hose is normally the culprit at the top of the large hose were it connected to the drum theres a ball that acts as a filter , could be something there ie a sock or something small blocking the water from going down the hose to exit out throught the water pump ..

Most likely, there is a drain filter problem, which is stopping your machine from draining properly. If that is the case, you need to remove the filter and clean it.
In many models, the filter is located behind the kick panel. However, there are machines with filters located at the rear. Please, open the respective panel. There will be a round cover or knob – the filter.Please, unplug the appliance and use a water receptacle and towels, because some water will pour out!
It is highly advisable to check filters on a regular basis, because foreign objects often get into the motor. Once you remove the filter, you will see the motor and what’s going on around it. Try to turn the motor manually: it should not be stuck. If you see any foreign objects or debris in the motor, remove them immediately.
Check the functioning of the motor. Please, plug the machine back in and run a spin cycle without loading the drum. You should see the motor turn. If it does not, there is a serious motor problem, and it needs to be replaced.

Back