Watford 3 - Liverpool 0 Unbeaten Run Ends'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoardmanX

Arsene-Wenger-006.jpg

They haven't really been hitting the heights for the last month or so but relentlessly ground out wins. Glad the unbeaten record has gone, I'd quite like Arsenal's unbeaten side to be immortalised and the feat never repeated... kind of how the great Dixie Dean's (anniversary of his passing today, incidentally) 60 goals in a top flight season has stood alone as the greatest ever.

Yep it's just about all Man Utd fans have had to celebrate for a good while, the glory days will return next time they can get around the salary caps
Yeah all the manc fans are putting on a brave face because they know it will be a long time now before they get to the top but welcome to our world :ROFLMAO:

They haven't really been hitting the heights for the last month or so but relentlessly ground out wins. Glad the unbeaten record has gone, I'd quite like Arsenal's unbeaten side to be immortalised and the feat never repeated... kind of how the great Dixie Dean's (anniversary of his passing today, incidentally) 60 goals in a top flight season has stood alone as the greatest ever.

Yeh I agree Dixie Dean’s record will never be broken and I think Arsenals will stand at the very least for a long time.

Yeh I agree Dixie Dean’s record will never be broken and I think Arsenals will stand at the very least for a long time.

The fact that teams as good as the recent City and Liverpool sides haven't managed it emphasises what an achievement it was.

The advice from the young lady really worked. United should hire him lol.

No doubt in modern football what Liverpool achieved was something special.

But I agree Arsenal's unbeaten run shouldn't be broken. Was a special season with a very special team.

Steady on, banter is banter but that sick Lion King post is too far. I really don't wish to see disgusting posts like that.

Keep it team vs team banter - soon as you post sick stuff like that it becomes personal.

I knew Liverpool were in trouble yesterday!
I'm not sure of what the facilities in the dressing room at Vicarage road are?? But Klop came out at half time with the wrong teeth in!

Not really as every member on here knows its banter ask any of them they will say its banter I've removed for you simple

It's not though its disgusting behaviour.

Have a laugh at a team and manager and what not but why post stuff like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back