We have been given the gift of time off - what are we all doing with it?...

The day the world stood still !!!
Would be a cracking read followed up by a blockbuster movie streamed for free on sly box office free of charge :whistle::ROFLMAO:

The day the world stood still !!!
Would be a cracking read followed up by a blockbuster movie streamed for free on sly box office free of charge :whistle::ROFLMAO:
On previous days I've been making Origami fish from toilet paper. I had a lot of toilet paper up until now. Now I have less toilet paper but more Origami fish. I don't think it would make an interesting book or film though so I came up with the field idea. :unsure:

I had a walk around a field near me just now. I went in the opposite direction to the direction I went in yesterday. I saw a cock pheasant but it was smaller than the one I saw yesterday so I don't think it was the same one. I am keeping a diary to write a book which I hope will become a Hollywood blockbusting film. I am planning to walk round the field in both directions at night under a full moon and in darkness with a head torch on which will add interest. I just need a publisher now.
Be careful your neighbours dont see you walking around the field in the middle of the night with a head torch on, you might end up in a different type of isolation, four padded walls and one of those sleeveless jackets for comfort.

Be careful your neighbours dont see you walking around the field in the middle of the night with a head torch on, you might end up in a different type of isolation, four padded walls and one of those sleeveless jackets for comfort.
The neighbours all know I am a 100% sensible guy. I post them all Origami fish. :whistle:

1586291665920.png

Is that the one base jumper made ...I can’t tell
Is that the one base jumper made ...I can’t tell

A magician won't normally reveal his secrets, but there is a clue here which is the toilet roll shark...

1586295833538.png

Not bad those, can you do a zebra or maybe a giraffe?
I can't deny I've been working on some secret projects based on a zoo theme.

1586296235050.png

How come the shark on the left looks like his lipstick has been put on by a blind clown using a catapult?
Faux pas old chap. It is the female shark (hen) that wears the lipstick not the male (cock) :sick:

Back