Weed vaporizer

ye but u dont get stoned with will power (y)
i suffer from bad pains in my legs and it eases the pain when in my bed sleeping ( bad blood circulation )

i suffer from bad pains in my legs and it eases the pain when in my bed sleeping ( bad blood circulation )
I had one of these
Atmos Herbal Aromatherapy Vaporizer Pen OLED Temp. Display - Vape Store UK | Online Vape Shop | Disposable Vape Store | Ecig UK
depends what your tolerance is really i would say,If you smoke a lot your going to probably double you weed usage to get the satifaction of a joint
Have a go at getting some resin and making cakes with a cake mix,They should do the trick

I had one of these
Atmos Herbal Aromatherapy Vaporizer Pen OLED Temp. Display - Vape Store UK | Online Vape Shop | Disposable Vape Store | Ecig UK
depends what your tolerance is really i would say,If you smoke a lot your going to probably double you weed usage to get the satifaction of a joint
Have a go at getting some resin and making cakes with a cake mix,They should do the trick
thanx for reply
were you using it for a joint replacement or pain relife ?
also what is the "resin" for cake mix
thanx

I am the same osteoathritus in hip and knee on one side, result of a mispent youth on evil motor bikes. l had a chat with doctor and he prescribed me morphine along with other pain killers. With the morphine if i over do things i can sleep for 12hrs+,never had weed or anything like that but the morphine on top of a drop of whisky l shure am stoned.:ROFLMAO:

thanx for reply
were you using it for a joint replacement or pain relife ?
also what is the "resin" for cake mix
thanx
My idea was for joint replacement, but i ended up smoking twice as much Bud but my tolerance was really high,(Daily smoking from morning to night)
I don't do anything now Cigs,Weed,Drinking, i got into the Gym and all that was holding me back from progressing.But there is nothing wrong with it in moderation i just did not know what moderation was.

I found useing cannabis resin about 3.5g
istockphoto-1205213809-612x612.jpg

mixed into a cake mix

download (1).jpeg

Would get you very very stoned,You eat a bit and wait because it can take 15 mins to kick in,

Ahh i was going to suggest weedol for killing them.

Cousin bought a electic vapouriser and burnt the weeds to hell.

Ahh man that weed no comment , and was this the bollocks thread again.
Foot vibrator for getting the blood to flow better and compression socks.

Going off what my son says, I think the edible sweets are the latest thing which are basically liquid THC in a sweet. He reckons smoking is a thing of the past because “it hurts your throat” 😅

I am the same osteoathritus in hip and knee on one side, result of a mispent youth on evil motor bikes. l had a chat with doctor and he prescribed me morphine along with other pain killers. With the morphine if i over do things i can sleep for 12hrs+,never had weed or anything like that but the morphine on top of a drop of whisky l shure am stoned.:ROFLMAO:
the doc use to give me blood thinner tablets but then he stopped, dont want to take painkillers if i dont need to

Going off what my son says, I think the edible sweets are the latest thing which are basically liquid THC in a sweet. He reckons smoking is a thing of the past because “it hurts your throat” 😅
sweets sound interesting where do we get them ?

My idea was for joint replacement, but i ended up smoking twice as much Bud but my tolerance was really high,(Daily smoking from morning to night)
I don't do anything now Cigs,Weed,Drinking, i got into the Gym and all that was holding me back from progressing.But there is nothing wrong with it in moderation i just did not know what moderation was.

I found useing cannabis resin about 3.5g
View attachment 87099

mixed into a cake mix

View attachment 87100

dont know where i would get resin
cakes sound interesting
nothing wrong with it in moderation
i tend to overdo it
Would get you very very stoned,You eat a bit and wait because it can take 15 mins to kick in,

Back