weird noise when kryptview is on

tempo2006

i just flashed 3 kryptview boxes for my mate the first ones ive done and everything went well except when its on there is a noise a sound of hissing noise like the scart isnt connected but i thought it was just my telly but he just rang to say the noise is still there so im looking for a few suggestions .. thanks

try turn the volume down some on the telly and use the volume on the box and see if that works let us know

try turn the volume down some on the telly and use the volume on the box and see if that works let us know
no worries mate ill try that tomorrow haven`t got the box with me ill have it tomorrow but ill get back to you still finding my way around in here looks good though good set up .. talk tomorrow :woot:

was just on to my mate and the disappeared after a while so maybe just new elements or something but cheers for repyling think i might have to get one of these boxes myself cos cant see my digivox ever getting a fix out :confused:... ah well

ah the poor digivox xl lol,great box ,but newer boxes need a lan port:whistling:

dont bother getting a box if you are in dublin,no cable boxes work in eire.

Back