Well done Homesick (Homie)

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Probably posted before but i only came across it just now on YouTube great tutorial Homie Well done :)

[YOUTUBE]XZiYcbsSS4o[/YOUTUBE]

Oh yes Moh. We have posted about it.....in the early days of TK when we were still figuring out what will/won't be allowed. Homie actually did 3 vids on upgrading ur ram, the first 2 on youtube, the third on another video site, as he liked the results better. He also did one on taking apart your xbox.

Still great to look at, as its been 3 months since they were done.

Nice tutorial, i like your fluency throughout the entire video, if i was to make one i would probably be stuttering on what to say or chatting c*ap again and again. lol, well done homesick. (y)

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Just to add, the background music has a nice beat to it, i like. ;)

thank you all, i am glad it is still appericated! i hope this video will attract many more users, and most importantlly help many more people!

Shortly after watching this video and with my brothers help, I upgraded my lappy from 3GB to 4GB of ram.

later that day it was his birthday party, and he invited me for all of my help (producing the video and all) so i came, unfourtantlly i was under the influnce of a mind altering substance and well.... lets just say i am not allowed to any future birthday partys... :(

055.gif

Back