What are you currently listening to on YouTube

Cheers @Willo3092 :smiley:

I thought you would like those tunes and yes I did watch the boomtown rats program on the tv the other night, it was one of the best programs I have see in my 12 week lockdown (y)

I can see this forum going into meltdown soon where people are bickering all the time now get a grip guys
Life is to short :cry:

Off the record @bazcfc1 is one of the best members on this forum and he would never lower himself to racism and i can say that from my heart :love:

I’m back to having some more cancer treatment tomorrow, just think of your lives before you point your finger at anyone and have a look to see if you can lend a hand at these in need :smiley::love:(y)(y)

God Bless You All

Ozzy Osbourne

Ordinary Man

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Cheers @Willo3092 :smiley:

I thought you would like those tunes and yes I did watch the boomtown rats program on the tv the other night, it was one of the best programs I have see in my 12 week lockdown (y)

I can see this forum going into meltdown soon where people are bickering all the time now get a grip guys
Life is to short :cry:

Off the record @bazcfc1 is one of the best members on this forum and he would never lower himself to racism and i can say that from my heart :love:

I’m back to having some more cancer treatment tomorrow, just think of your lives before you point your finger at anyone and have a look to see if you can lend a hand at these in need :smiley::love:(y)(y)

God Bless You All

Ozzy Osbourne

Ordinary Man

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Cheers @dave100 appriciate it mate and hope all goes well for you when starting your treatment stay safe and take care mate and keep these tunes pumping lol

Back