What are you currently listening to on YouTube

I wouldn't mind being able to smell a fart ATM 😆. I've completely lost my sense of smell with Covid. It's mad how we take our sense of smell for granted.
I'd pay to be able to get wiff of a fart right now 🤭.
Sorry to hear that mate.

All time to get better when it comes to this virus.

8 December 1980 i remember that day. As I was helping mum put the Christmas tree up

Been listening to stiff little fingers re living my youth. Most of you may not of heard of them.

Miss this guy so much. Even during that era you had great rappers like biggie, NWA, Nas, DMX etc. 2pac was on another level the true GOAT rapper.

Both these songs shows the heart and soul he put in them. The lyrics were impactful. Special talent who sadly for being honest and going against the system was murdered.

Miss this guy so much. Even during that era you had great rappers like biggie, NWA, Nas, DMX etc. 2pac was on another level the true GOAT rapper.

Both these songs shows the heart and soul he put in them. The lyrics were impactful. Special talent who sadly for being honest and going against the system was murdered.

Dear mama was one of his best tracks along with this which personally imo is his best track of all time.

And also this one abou woman and dishonest men are towards them

Eminem 2nd Diss to mgk feat busta rhymes and the late DMX

A Ja rule Diss by eminem and fifty cent

A benzino Diss if into rap beef you will understand

Funny Diss track to mariha carey🤣🤣

One of eminem best Diss tracks

Then followed by this
https://youtu.be/IT-DOts46bo

Back