What are you currently listening to on YouTube

Dear mama was one of his best tracks along with this which personally imo is his best track of all time.

And also this one abou woman and dishonest men are towards them
Ye those two were absolute gems.

He had so many classics tbh.

I hate music nowadays especially these rappers who just talk about lifestyle like sex, drugs etc. They don't have the creativity and talent that 2pac did.

Ye those two were absolute gems.

He had so many classics tbh.

I hate music nowadays especially these rappers who just talk about lifestyle like sex, drugs etc. They don't have the creativity and talent that 2pac did.
Yeah too much mumble rap now days lol

Just think these 2 dissed each other a while back now come up with this banger of a collaboration
Ye beef don't last long in showbiz it seems lol.

Heard this a while back. Its pretty dope tbh especially considering I'm not a huge fan of either of the two.

It's quite surreal, was the same age as them , when listening to there music all them years ago. Now there all old men and ime not.
Mmmmm. Or am i
You don't notice yourself ageing.
But do others.
Anyway I got more monie than them.
They should of all gone plastering..... Paul :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It's quite surreal, was the same age as them , when listening to there music all them years ago. Now there all old men and ime not.
Mmmmm. Or am i
You don't notice yourself ageing.
But do others.
Anyway I got more monie than them.
They should of all gone plastering..... Paul :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I didn't make much plastering, I've done quite a few thousand metres over the years, mostly new ceilings and patching up old houses, done a few full houses here and there but never on new build, I wasn't fast enough, 'slow but rough' was my motto.
I don't even price for it now and if they insist, which in today's climate they usually do, I give them astronomical prices, - they won't be scared off so I either don't get it (yippee) or if I do it's Megabucks.
I was never into Led Zep, I suppose back then I liked rock but not LZ, more like Thin Lizzie and more mainstream stuff, then punk arrived and I got into that for a few years then I discovered vaginas and couldnt be arsed with music.
Over the years I've liked new music, even now I quite like newer stuff.
I don't think I'm old but obviously I am, only my physical side, bones, organs etc, hanging in tatters but I couldn't give a monkeys muff. I do what I want when I want, my mind is that of a lad of 22 but I'd need a set of jump leads.

Same here always been a rock fan mainly Maiden,ACDC and some Black Sabath. Quite like Biffy Cyro aswell. Still goto gigs 52 now getting a bit old though.

Black Sabbath was one of my first gigs. Alice Cooper the first, seen Bowie twice, Thin Lizzy 3 Times, Queen twice, not been to one in a bit mind. Prob get consesions now. HA Ha..... Paul

Same here always been a rock fan mainly Maiden,ACDC and some Black Sabath. Quite like Biffy Cyro aswell. Still goto gigs 52 now getting a bit old though.
I didn't go many gigs when I was young, watched German group Scorpions but as I said my music tastes evolved, I've watched Gary Numan, Buzzcocks, Squeeze, Madness, Beautiful South, Pulp and dozens of others but don't bother now.

Back