What are your favourite foods

channelking

Interested to know what are your favourite foods people.

For me I have always loved fish and chips good ol british food. Would always recommend "masala" fish and chips if anyone likes spicy food. Pizza and other junk food is up there lol.

But I have grown up on my moms cooking and love asian food obviously.

My favourites without question are chicken tikka masala and biryani.

Curry... if I go out for one it's generally something from the "Chefs Specialities" section on the menu and I tend to go for spicier dishes. At home, the main curries I make are chicken dopiaza, chicken karahi and garlic chilli chicken tikka masalla.

Love a full English breakfast, and steak with all the trimmings too. Oh and Cornish pasties, but they have to be authentic tasting and not some crap imitation.

I'm hungry now.

Curry... if I go out for one it's generally something from the "Chefs Specialities" section on the menu and I tend to go for spicier dishes. At home, the main curries I make are chicken dopiaza, chicken karahi and garlic chilli chicken tikka masalla.

Love a full English breakfast, and steak with all the trimmings too. Oh and Cornish pasties, but they have to be authentic tasting and not some crap imitation.

I'm hungry now.

Yep always would say chefs curries are the best than the normal ones they have on the menu.

Lamb karahi is delicious mate if cooks perfectly prefer that to chicken karahi (which also is really nice)

Give a heads up to Scotland for the beautiful and tasty shortbread biscuits they make there.

Lamb/mutton biryani with a raita, or gravy by the side, like a salan that tastes great with the meal. Pickled onions, cabbage and cut cucumbers along Often eaten in stussy's home during weekend's whilst football is on
Popadom's, lime pickle, buttered garlic naan. Potato roti, Washed down with desperado or kingfisher.
usually with whole spices like bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon.
Lived in india far to long

Lamb/mutton biryani with a raita, or gravy by the side, like a salan that tastes great with the meal. Pickled onions, cabbage and cut cucumbers along Often eaten in stussy's home during weekend's whilst football is on
Popadom's, lime pickle, buttered garlic naan. Potato roti, Washed down with desperado or kingfisher.

Bloody heck mate you really love spicy food :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lived in india far to long

There is so many indian/pakistani dishes mate out there I still havent tried some of them lol.

Spicy fish curry with thin fried potatoes on top with rice is delicious.

Chicken tikka tindaloo with 3 roti
Sunday roast
Chicken tikka phal(hottest Asian curry)
Missus shepards pie/chicken casserole

Cant forget old classics chicken roast and roast potatoes with gravy same with roast lamb.

I really should not be talking about food while fasting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back