WilloBuild what build is still supported? for zgemma h2s

Sorry again, another quick one?

Once flashed to openatv do I have to have a storage media plugged in to then flash to grog?
yes and you should always have storage media plugged in and initialized as hard drive. The unit needs storage space to unpack image

Perfect thank you both...

If I just use a small usb stick to get grog flashed, later down the line would I be able to change that for another larger HDD? Is it just a case of copying all the files from the usb to the new hdd? Or is that wishful thinking?

Perfect thank you both...

If I just use a small usb stick to get grog flashed, later down the line would I be able to change that for another larger HDD? Is it just a case of copying all the files from the usb to the new hdd? Or is that wishful thinking?
The usb stick is mostly used for flashing im not sure if any files the images need remain stored on there. @grog68 will confirm.

I just use OpenATV with 64g rear USB for recording. Oscam EMU with a bit of help from here all very good. Used as a backup for other ways of watching footy. onfire.

Streaming is the way to go MAC address on Firestick easily transportable. I still like /use zgemma with dish for footy baclup and recording. Some things are only on other media like netflix or disney +
My H2s was such a good buy.

Back