What can I do with my old Zgemma h2.s?

Foxspeed

As the title suggests, I have my old box just lying around collecting dust so wondered if I could use it for anything. I'm not sure if it even still fires up as its not been used for a few years. Could it be used for standard Freeview TV to use in my bedroom and if so, how do I go about that?
Thanks.

As the title suggests, I have my old box just lying around collecting dust so wondered if I could use it for anything. I'm not sure if it even still fires up as its not been used for a few years. Could it be used for standard Freeview TV to use in my bedroom and if so, how do I go about that?
Thanks.
Yep mine still going & using it for FTA etc. Flashed basic ATV build & installed just what was needed due to it being old & a bit slow now, remember to install cache flush form plugins & set it to run in the background & that will hopefully prevent the blue spinning disc showing up (y)

I use mine for freesat and sky FTA, works fine for just watching tv

As I am a complete novice, is there an easy way for me to set this up? Also, to add shortcuts for Netflix, Prime Video etc?

Thanks.

the box is not used for netflix or prime video unless you take out an IPTV sub.

Look in the all builds section of this forum there are a few builds (setups) with easy to follow instructions

Have 2 I still use, both with IPTV and freesat work fine still, only slow on refreshing otherwise still a good box as grog says check the build sections, good luck

Even tho she's an old machine she can still get done whats needed to be done I use mine in the bedroom and use sat and IPTV with no problems at all, no lagging and of sluggishness, I have an H9 too and it just boots that bit faster and runs plugins faster of course but if you just want to use it as a run of the mill TV or IPTV with a couple of plugins it's still a good box IMHO.

Even tho she's an old machine she can still get done whats needed to be done I use mine in the bedroom and use sat and IPTV with no problems at all, no lagging and of sluggishness, I have an H9 too and it just boots that bit faster and runs plugins faster of course but if you just want to use it as a run of the mill TV or IPTV with a couple of plugins it's still a good box IMHO.
Can't run sat on it as no sat cable upstairs but I agree, it can be used for iptv if ethernet upstairs

I use my fallback tuner on h7 as dont have a live sat feed and import my channels from the et 10000.

Sky gift from fleabay , UK Freeview and BT sport / champions League . Also iptv on mine via xtream TV , prefer it to my firestick

Yep same here , still use my h2s as my main box , Freesat with record , last few cs channels on it still and iptv , does what I need it to do and it's easy to use so wife gets on with it. Have a h5 up stairs again with iptv and one sat feed , also a 4k fire stick to move around to serve rest of TVs in house again with iptv on it.

Back