What fights we hoping for hopefully august through to the new year?

Obi wan bissaka

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Hope to see some crackers ASAP, hopefully we can see BJS vs canelo and I seen error Spence and Terence Crawford going back on forth online, be a big mistake for Spence to rush that fight after his accident but should be a belter sometime next year

Hope to see some crackers ASAP, hopefully we can see BJS vs canelo and I seen error Spence and Terence Crawford going back on forth online, be a big mistake for Spence to rush that fight after his accident but should be a belter sometime next year
Bjs has had his licence suspended so that's out of window Crawford vs Brook would be a good fight

Bjs has had his licence suspended so that's out of window Crawford vs Brook would be a good fight
Yeah but he don't need a licence from BBOC plus the fight will be in America, and yeah its just a money fight for brook, Crawford will smash him IMO

But I don't think Saunders should get a shot now if I'm honest, he's always doing something stupid, kinda glad in a way because I don't think for example the nevada state will go against the BBOC, he's made his bed.

I think we will see canelo and GGG again, that's what I'm hearing anyway but could be wrong

But I don't think Saunders should get a shot now if I'm honest, he's always doing something stupid, kinda glad in a way because I don't think for example the nevada state will go against the BBOC, he's made his bed.

I think we will see canelo and GGG again, that's what I'm hearing anyway but could be wrong
Absaloutly think Smith deserves a shot bit like whyte with wilder he's done everything asked him to do and no reward at all

Absaloutly think Smith deserves a shot bit like whyte with wilder he's done everything asked him to do and no reward at all
100% agree baz, whyte can't do anything else, he's improved so much aswell, plus he don't duck no 1, the WBC couldn't wait to take his mandatory away after the drug saga and as for Smith, yeah he deserves a shot 100%, I thought he struggled a little Against John ryder but maybe needs that test against someone like canelo.

100% agree baz, whyte can't do anything else, he's improved so much aswell, plus he don't duck no 1, the WBC couldn't wait to take his mandatory away after the drug saga and as for Smith, yeah he deserves a shot 100%, I thought he struggled a little Against John ryder but maybe needs that test against someone like canelo.
1000% agree mate some fighters need to realise what they are training for as on paper looked easy fight for Smith but ryder could've had him same with some fights for aj and whyte ect

1000% agree mate some fighters need to realise what they are training for as on paper looked easy fight for Smith but ryder could've had him same with some fights for aj and whyte ect
Yeah I mean I honestly thought Smith lost against ryder but judges had him on a UD which I couldn't believe, I'm i honest, its going to take someone special to beat canelo, I just hope the chase don't go on that long for canelo that we miss out on BJS VS SMITH, Like we have Khan and Brook but Brook would destroy him IMO

So many good fights should have happened but won't. If they do won't be till later in the year.

I read UFC planning to do weekly fights on a private island lol.

Doesn't want to lose all the money. He is a greedy tool tbf.

No one cares now who Ferguson fights. Khabib was the big name.

Yep fights only off because espn pulled the plug, hes just came across as an idiot and yeah I agree I don't care who Ferguson fights now either

Back