What fights we hoping for hopefully august through to the new year?

Rumblings going out is because of all this we could actually have Fury/Joshua next as the main fight and not the fights already planned before all this happened.

Would be interesting if that came into fruition.

Proper fights from these two but ruined by crazy judges scorecards. I thought Golovkin won the first one with the second one either a draw or victory to Golovkin again.
I thought GGG won the 1st one definitely, canelo the cash cow now Floyds not around, can't have there cash cow losing now lol

Youtubers fight...ye no thanks.

Yes they have a big following. But making boxing a joke with these clowns who can't fight is embarrassing. Hurts the reputation and integrity of boxing.

Youtubers fight...ye no thanks.

Yes they have a big following. But making boxing a joke with these clowns who can't fight is embarrassing. Hurts the reputation and integrity of boxing.
Its not tho as it attracts new fans to boxing everything happens for a reason tbh if you look at the views to ksi vs logan Paul there was more views for that then some ppv events

Thats what I said mate it may attract new viewers.

But for hardcore fans seeing youtubers fight in a boxing ring without any prior experience is a joke.

I know its all about money but to sacrifice the long term future of the sport for short term gain dont sit well with me.

I wouldnt watch their fights as I havent previously.

Just my two cents.

Back