What internet supplyer for iptv

Leenaz

Hey
My vm internet surplyer contract has come to an end and I wanted to no what surplyer people are useing and what mb there useing for the best iptv experience, just got a quote of vm for 100mb + phone + lowest tv package (basically free veiw box) for £42 per month.:grimacing:

Hey
My vm internet surplyer contract has come to an end and I wanted to no what surplyer people are useing and what mb there useing for the best iptv experience, just got a quote of vm for 100mb + phone + lowest tv package (basically free veiw box) for £42 per month.:grimacing:

if you live in a cabled area, get a cable box and a cable line and forget about iptv

I pay £26 per month for 20mb BB and phone

if your getting your own box forget about there box and phone just get the broadband for £33 a month but if your a new customer I think you would get it a lot cheaper as they will do you a deal for the first year or 6 months

I want to keep the iptv as it is cheaper and has a lot more channels vm would won't £100 or more a month for the amount of channels i have.

I want to keep the iptv as it is cheaper and has a lot more channels vm would won't £100 or more a month for the amount of channels i have.

or you can get a cable line from here and watch the same channels for a year for what you'd pay for 3m of iptv, but without the looping and 25fps framerate

Thats what I'm thinking of doing is getting ride of vm box,I won't to keep the phone and the broadband,and see what deal I can get for them too broadband and phone,thay do a deal for new customers for 100mb + phone + lowest tv package for £29 a month,but won't to charge me £42, so much for loyalty :mad:.what internet surplyer are you with ? And how many mb do you have ?

i'm with VM, 20mb, which is enough for C/S and even iptv if i wished to go down that route
I pay £26 per month, no price hikes and no tv package
you can only get it if you ring and threaten to leave...it's not much use if there's half a dozen of you living there and you all stream youtube, play COD online and suchlikes

Pablo I used to be on 30mb with vm then they put me up to 50mb they said it was free but yet few months later my bill went up then they put me up to 100mb again said it was free and it went up automatic but again I got charged few month later I pay £33 a month now just for broad band I even asked them on the phone to go back to 30mb and they told me they only start from 100mb now any ideas the robbin getts

this is what they kept doing with me. they are, in reality forcing you to upgrade without asking. 'here's 50mb broadband free of charge', then hiking up the price, then 6m later the same thing happens.
All I did was go on a few price comparison sites for just broadband and found Talktalk, sky and one or two others had 'up to' 17mb and they were less than £20 so i phoned VM and told them to cancel the whole thing and i read them the deals I'd been offered.
This is when they said i could go on their 20 for 20 package which isn't advertised.
It's 20mb BB and it's capped at 20GB per month - I don't use 4GB a month so this makes no difference to me :grin: even if I stream a few movies or football or rugby/boxing matches each month

That's sounds like vm to me ,thay keep telling me have free this, and free that, when i ring them up,yet I have about 5 channels the phone don't work properly and I have about 2 mb speed for £300 a month :) good deal vm

You don't need that much to run IPTV so seems pointless paying for some of the top packages offered by virgin.I'm on sky fibre and I only get about 38mb which is crap compared to Virgin but I run 2 IPTV boxes,laptop ,ipad,xbox and also download quite a lot of files and never get any problems.Also never get blocked and unlimited downloads.

Cheers dude at least i no now that you don't need much mb to run iptv and other stuff ,been reading different posts saying go for 50mb minimum to run it....

I am on Vodapone and causing lots of issues with the speed in the evening plummets to less than 2mbits! Great during the day thou which is soooooo useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on Vodapone and causing lots of issues with the speed in the evening plummets to less than 2mbits! Great during the day thou which is soooooo useful

Maybe needing a new supplier to get speeds u need, vm best if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also i used to run iptv thru the smart iptv app and started getting buffering problems even with my VM 300mb connection, i changed over to stb pro on my firestick and smart stb on my LG tv, no more bother at all , perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back