What internet supplyer for iptv

Also i used to run iptv thru the smart iptv app and started getting buffering problems even with my VM 300mb connection, i changed over to stb pro on my firestick and smart stb on my LG tv, no more bother at all , perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Waiting to switch to Sly to see if any better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji108]

Hope so mate - was driving my provider around the bend saying I had issues with it being impossible to watch in the evening until I realised it was Voda that were causing the problem - and still they say they aren’t - glad I could get out of my contract (I upgraded so it gives me 30 days cooling off :) )

Hope so mate - was driving my provider around the bend saying I had issues with it being impossible to watch in the evening until I realised it was Voda that were causing the problem - and still they say they aren’t - glad I could get out of my contract (I upgraded so it gives me 30 days cooling off :) )

Thats kool

I am on Vodapone and causing lots of issues with the speed in the evening plummets to less than 2mbits! Great during the day thou which is soooooo useful

I'm on Vodafone £20 month 35mbs fibre. Everything works fine. No speed drop,. They're also doing the "don't pay if the speed is below 35mbs" no brained for me at that price. Ffs who needs 100mbs?

Hey
My vm internet surplyer contract has come to an end and I wanted to no what surplyer people are useing and what mb there useing for the best iptv experience, just got a quote of vm for 100mb + phone + lowest tv package (basically free veiw box) for £42 per month.:grimacing:

I love this question
I have 200 meg BB and fun tv NO landline x2 boxes
I pay £39.50
c8d7e4298eea137233e10cdd44004304.jpg
a month
My advice I to call customer service and cancel your agreement you have to give them 30 days notice
They will offer you a deal decline the deals you will then get calls from retentions
They have more and better deals they offer you more for less
I had a 3 friends that I have asked them to call and see what deal they get offered
It was rubbish for lots of money
I recommend them as a friend and I spoke to them and got them more for less
Don’t be scared you tell them not them tell you
It definitely works
Honestly I have a good deal and so do my friends

Hmmmm, reading this thread, as my current contract is about to expire...

Am currently with BT, getting Infinity 2 (at max speed up/down), and with increases of the year, this has gone to £32.50 a month... Spoke with BT, who can offer me a retentions offer of £26.99 a month for 12 months.

Now, the dilemma. I really like having the full 20mb upload (averages between 17-20mb on all speed tests I'd done). However, Virgin have recently been in the area and messed up all the streets to provide virgin to us... I can currently get up to 350mb from Virgin. Now, I'm not really interested in that speed. Quite happy with the 100mb Vivid pack, apart from the 6mb download speed... So, have seen the upgrade to 200mb, to give me a half-way house of 12mb upload. This will give me the base TV package, 200mb fibre and weekend phone for £34 over 12 month contract. I can get a £80 quidco cash back on this, so effectively £27.33 a month... I can then purchase a cable tuner for my mutant hd51, and enjoy a virgin share line...

However, is it worth the hassle? Am happy with my IPTV provider, so not fussed about having the virgin line... Would be nice, but not I've lived without for so long...

So, come on guys, what would you do? Stay without having to change anything, and be £5.49 a month better off. Or, move over to Virgin, with the hassle of having to change providers, wait for the installer to come, etc etc, have a lower upload speed (I don't upload lots and lots, but for work and for my online backups will just be quicker)...

What would you guys do?

It's like buying a supercar,you have all that power but you will never be able use it.If everything works well and you are having no problems I would stick with what you have.
Changing provider could cause issues with your IPTV.I know a few people that went with virgin and had a few issues with blocking and ended up having to use a second router
to get round it.You may be ok but the way I look at it is " If it's not broke don't fix it ".

It's like buying a supercar,you have all that power but you will never be able use it.If everything works well and you are having no problems I would stick with what you have.
Changing provider could cause issues with your IPTV.I know a few people that went with virgin and had a few issues with blocking and ended up having to use a second router
to get round it.You may be ok but the way I look at it is " If it's not broke don't fix it ".

Yeah, I'm kind of with you on the not broke, don't fix. But then again, I like tinkering around... I already have a router connected to a modem for my internet, rather than going direct with the bt superhub (which is naff)... So a second router isn't an issue...

So tempted to just go for Virgin, as I've never had Virgin in the area before, and really want to try them... But then again, am I gonna have it any better? lol

If you won’t virgin pal let me no I will get you a deal and you will get £50 credit on your account

Guys kind off have the same problem. Moving house to a non cable area having been with vermin for 10 years. cumu2003 my advice would be to go with vermin as never had a problem with them. It seems to be between sky and bt what would you guys recommend and any horror stories with either? A couple of £ here or there i am not bothered with it is more reliability i am interested in?
Thanks.....

@cumu2003 If it were me, I'd move to Virgin for CS. I have great experience with Virgins Broadband though and some areas I understand are not so great so check with neighbours, local facebook groups etc to see what the service is like near you.
I'm currently with BT (No VM near us) and pay £23 but only for Infinity 1, about 60MB I think. But there's only 2 of us and I've never wished it was a bit quicker, on a Saturday I'll watch Luton on iFollow and some other game simultaneously without issue, and I've never had a single problem with their service.
The customer service at BT is far far superior to VM though. If nothing goes wrong VM are great, but honestly, if you have a problem you'll wish you weren't with them imo.

I can't get Virgin in my area and have been with sky for years and never had any problems with their service.I run a Vu+ Duo2 ,Vu+ ultimo 4k,ipad,laptop,fire tv
and download quite a bit some days and my service has been rock solid.

Back