What is the best method to finding a provider

Useful thread thanks - I’m finding my feet here and it’s definitely useful to hear what you all say.
This forum was recommended to me by someone else, which is why I’m here - but I guess lots of us don’t know someone who knows someone- so that’s why I’m here.

You need atleast a weekend and especially when there PPV ect on and a good provider i would imagine wouldn't have a problem with that 🤜🤛
Not free I shouldn't imagine. They will make sure evreything is right for paying customers I would of thought.

Quite a few trials I have tested are no sports. Some suppliers have stopped them compltley

Whenever my current subs have around a month left I start looking for an alternative unless of course I am happy with my current suppliers service.
But I would agree with others on here a 24 hour trial is not a real trial, you need to test under all conditions and not just when the servers are less busy. Hence needing to take out a trial of a month to get a realistic test under all conditions. For myself I find that my isp is always much busier at weekends and can often cause issues with my iptv that do not show up during the week, not sure what I can do about that as where I live we are limited to what isp's are available, but if you get issues only at weekends then maybe check for alternative isp's.

I've said it before in another thread and will say it again here, the best way to find a good provider is to ask people around you. There will be people you know, friends and family already using IPTV, ask them if they would recommend their provider, ask if you can look at what they get etc. Friends and family are not going to recommend something they are not happy with.

Googling for the best providers is just pointless, if a provider has been found by google or a 'top 10 iptv' list then that means the authorities can also find them and before long they will get cought and shut down.
The same could happen on a forum to an extent, if you can ask on a forum for a trial, what's stopping Mr B Dick who works for Sky or FACT asking for a trial?

You need to find a provider that you can't find online.

They are good for backups wouldn't use them for anything else
What can I say I have used some of these cheaper suppliers for years yes EPG is not always the best so I use Iptveditor to edit my categories and epg and even what I would call my main provider does backup service as seperate subscription and guess what it is one of those cheaper suppliers that they have edited but costs more.
And is sometimes can be more reliable than main provider but that is iptv cat and mouse game now with so called blocks.

Back