What is your favorite Enigma 2 Skin?

I'm still pretty new to the Enigma 2 scene with my new Zgemma H7S receiver in the USA. I just downloaded the Kraven Skin, which looks pretty fancy, first skin other than the default I have tried. [emoji5]
Which is your favorite skin to use, especially if you have a Zgemma? What's the most popular skin to use in the UK? [emoji5]
I hope this is the correct place to ask this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Metrix HD skin, using the actual plugin to change the colours to my personal preference.
Plus it passes the chief test engineer (the Mrs) for the the best lay out and now and next features, size of text etc.

I have been stuck on slykhd for a long time
And I do want a new one, but I have made it my own, with mods and removed all logos of sky and slyk, just to clean it up and not give it a name

As it's not sky
Where can I find that Skin? I didn't see anything named that in the skins download section? [emoji5]

V-skin now but was using slyk hd skin. both by same person. They fit well here in the UK as they are based on what the actual providers boxes look like so are familiar. If you google 'slyk skin' it will be the top item, or his when searching in UK,

Where can I find that Skin? I didn't see anything named that in the skins download section? [emoji5]

Google slyk1hd it's the first yolasite website he has a few skins to choose from me I'm currently swapping between vskin and slyk onyx

He shall not be named lol

V-skin now but was using slyk hd skin. both by same person. They fit well here in the UK as they are based on what the actual providers boxes look like so are familiar. If you google 'slyk skin' it will be the top item, or his when searching in UK,
So after I find that skin on the website, I just install it to the box from FTP? [emoji849]

So after I find that skin on the website, i just install it to the box from FTP? [emoji849]

Yes FTP to TMP then on box isntall via ipk installer depending on image it maybe different but OpenATV blue button, plugins, IPK installer choose Memory /tmp press ik on the IPK so it has a tick then green to install.

When installed press blue button, System, Skin Setup and choose the skin and box will reboot.

Yes FTP to TMP then on box isntall via ipk installer depending on image it maybe different but OpenATV blue button, plugins, IPK installer choose Memory /tmp press ik on the IPK so it has a tick then green to install.

When installed press blue button, System, Skin Setup and choose the skin and box will reboot.
Awesome! I may look into that on my next day off. Thanks!! [emoji3][emoji3]

I like his skins but not a fan of the new one myself
That does look kind of cool looking, the girl looks pretty hot too. [emoji5] I like to see different screen shots of different skins. I started using the latest Kraven Skin late last night, I like all of the different info that would now display on my screen. Even the weather worked better for my location with the forecast! The only downside is I can't seem to change the temperature setting from Celsius to Fahrenheit. [emoji53]

Army HD I quite like but always revert to vixbmc 1080p confluence. Nice and big. Good with MKs picons but just a pity they're not updated as frequent nowadays.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back