What Musical Instruments Do You Play?

Fionah

Hello once again!

This Thread is to find out what musical instruments you play xD
:drummer:

I've had keyboards a couple years but never got proper lessons, my friend plays keyboards well though.

I recently got a guitar! Another of my friends goes to a Rock School and she has said she'll teach me guitar... :grin: :grin:

So... What instruments do you guys have/play!

I used to play sax and flute in highschool and took drums for about a year.
I'm thinking about getting a guitar also, maybe you can give me some lessons when you get good Fionah :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I play bass guitar.

Guitar

Drums

And a wee bit of keyboard/piano.

Never had a proper music lesson in my life. Which is probably why i suck at all of them. rofl

i was practising my guitar for hours yesterday, my fingers are sore, and had grooves on them from the steel strings lol

my friend/guitar teacher taught me loads of chords... and the start of a song :)

Here's my advice from across the pond...practice practice practice practice practice practice practice...then when you're sick of it...practice some more. ;)

That's the only way to get good. When i first started (12 years ago) i used to play for 3-4 hours a night. Every night. And now look at me, i'm so good no one has ever heard of me. ;)

Here's my advice from across the pond...practice practice practice practice practice practice practice...then when you're sick of it...practice some more. ;)

That's the only way to get good. When i first started (12 years ago) i used to play for 3-4 hours a night. Every night. And now look at me, i'm so good no one has ever heard of me. ;)

I haven't heard OF you, but I have heard ABOUT you :woot:

I think that anyone that takes the time and effort to learn how to play a musical instrument is great.

I wish i could play something. Maybe fionah will teach me how to play guitar when she knows a bit more :)

I'm actually considering taking Piano lessons. I didn't "just pick it up" like i have with Guitar, Bass, and drums.

Oh, another little tip for you Fionah, is while i don't think it's necessary to learn to read music to do well at the guitar; but it is very helpful to learn music theory and how it works.

A good place to start would be learning the circle of fifths which is the basis for chord structure as well as major scales.

Just a friendly little tip. ;)

played the trumpet a brave few years ago for about 4 years in a band, would love to learn the "saxamaphone" (homer simspon's quote,i do know how to spell saxaphone :) )

Guitar, here's my story...........

I got my first real six-string, bought it at the five-and-dime, played 'til my fingers bled, It was summer of '69. Me and some guys from school had a band and we tried real hard, Jimmy quit and Jody got married, I shoulda known we'd never get far. Oh when I look back now, that seemed to last forever and if I had the choice, ya - I'd always wanna be there, those were the best days of my life.
Ain't no use in complainin', when you got a job to do, spent my evenin's down at the drive in and that's when I met you. Standin on a mama's porch you told me that you'd wait forever, oh and when you held my hand, I knew that it was now or never, those were the best days of my life. Back in Summer of '69.
Man we were killin' time, we were young and restless we needed to unwind
I guess nothin' can last forever, no. And now the times are changin', look at everything that's come and gone, somethimes when I play that old six-string
I think about ya wonder what went wrong. Standin' on a mama's porch, you told me it would last forever, oh the way you held my hand, I knew that it was now or never, those were the best days of my life. Back in summer of '69.

The rest is history...:rock on:

I play bass guitar.

Guitar

Drums

And a wee bit of keyboard/piano.

Never had a proper music lesson in my life. Which is probably why i suck at all of them. rofl

Ah! yes 7th, I rmember when you used to practice LOL!.

Have a look Peeps:

jokerclap.gif

-

Last edited:
Back