what Satellite up there more suitable for south/east Uk

kod

Hi fellas! hopping som1 here wld help shed light on couple of things.
1.Nowhere on my f5s i can find 28.2E the so much talked about. BUT I do have 28. Are they same?

2.I scanned satellite 28 and Eurotel. I have done blind scan on both of them thinking they might complement each other.
Wrong: too many duplicate channels. Is it bcause f5s is a single tuner or is ther any other way i can have multisate without diplicate! All i want is all sly uk channels SD&HD etc....

You need a good head to burst this one

Your best option is to install a channel list such as AJ's.

This will install all the $ly channels from 28.2e in a neat order & with Favourite folders. It will also provide the parameters if you want to scan for channels on other satellites.

When you say "Eurotel", I assume you mean "Eutelsat". Eutelsat 2A & 2B share the same orbit as Astra2 (or near enough), so you are just scanning the same satellites again.

Doing a blind scan will list the channels as they are scanned, so will be all over the place.

Thanx for the info and I was actually talking about Eutelsat.
Now i presume i can set up and scan more than 1satellite with my f5s ; providing I hv AJs to organise the channels.
The limit on number of channels i receive will only depend on the "line" provider innit! Not the sat Im scanning....

Say nothing... I know its confusing. Lol

you will need a motorised dish to scan more than one sat

...or, like me, you will need more than 1 LNB on your dish, coupled to a DiSEqC switch (as long as your dish can accommodate more than 1 LNB that is & as long as the satellites are not too far apart).

Was there another satellite that you had in mind? (13e, 19.2e etc.).

you will need a motorised dish to scan more than one sat

...or, like me, you will need more than 1 LNB on your dish, coupled to a DiSEqC switch (as long as your dish can accommodate more than 1 LNB that is & as long as the satellites are not too far apart).

Was there another satellite that you had in mind? (13e, 19.2e etc.).
No particular sat in mind. I hv a communal sly dish. My box shows more than 50
Different sats so I guess my dish is preinstalled with multiple lnb.

Lnb e

Back