what serie's are you watching

Managed to finish latest season of stranger things and was brilliant to say the least.

Generally really good acting but can find few of the kid actors annoying.

Story was good for most part even if it had tones of America being the hero and Russia being the big bad baddie lol.

Be peeved off if Hop character is truly killed off as he was best character on the show imo.
Thats because its set in the 1980's, when it was all about US v USSR, I thought the last series was ok but thats all, not as good as the series before.

Thats because its set in the 1980's, when it was all about US v USSR, I thought the last series was ok but thats all, not as good as the series before.

Yes I am aware when it was set hence why I mentioned the underlying story.

Just stating as usual America having to show themselves as stronger in any story that involved both nations during the cold war.

Each to their own, I really enjoyed the latest season. Really really good.

Managed to finish latest season of stranger things and was brilliant to say the least.

Generally really good acting but can find few of the kid actors annoying.

Story was good for most part even if it had tones of America being the hero and Russia being the big bad baddie lol.

Be peeved off if Hop character is truly killed off as he was best character on the show imo.
Hop character he not dead lol

watching snow piercer on netflix, shame its weekly. really liking it
and half watched the first episode of in to the night
French i think but has dubbing so all is good
but very good so far

so much for binge watching when new shows are done weekly
anything for more money

Last edited:
just finished season one for "into the night"

i would say its the best thing i have watched in a while
well good

Watched Apache, the carlos tevez story about his early life .
Thought it was very good , subtitled but getting away from the footy side of it still a good watch.

Back