what serie's are you watching

Ray Donovan, The Night of, Mr Robot (keep watching, I almost gave up half way through), Narcos (lots of subtitles but well worth a watch), Billions, Blacksails.All superb shows.

---------- Post Merged at 11:37 PM ----------

The Walking Dead, Gold Rush, Blacklist and The Affair all coming back on soon!

Just finished all of narcos.
Amazing

loads of reading subtitles, but well worth it.

put it on your list

Just finally got around to watching Stranger Things, now might start the Walking Dead again, (try to get past season 3 this time)

stranger things was mint, apparently season 2 will be around this time next year? if thats true or not as you can never believe everything on the word wide web lol

Currently half way through second series of Narcos, utterly superb.
Lots of my friends didn't get past the first few episodes due to the subtitles but they don't bother me one bit to be honest, if anything I would say they enhance the show.
When that's finished I'm gonna try Billions, heard mixed reviews though so a little unsure.

i'm not normally hot on tv series, i'm working most of the time so no time for it but recently started watching the new series of Our Girl on BBC One which is alright; plus i'm a walking dead fan and it's back end of October so looking forward to that.

Tried to get into American Horror Story recently but fell asleep more than once!

Then i watch random things like Storage Hunters and Storage Wars on Dave; Tanked on Animal Planet, Family Guy and a few more....

I think i have a better taste than the missus though; all that eastenders crap and judge judy lol

lol what woman doesn't Davey, family guy is immense so is American dad.

I like to watch some of them storage wars and hunters and so forth lol a bit scripted too much i think?

Watched the first episode of the bbc america dirk gentlys holistic detective agency yesterday, it was bizarre but think I will keep watching

Series 4 of braquo starts next week, really looking forward to that

Id highly recommend gomarrah, if anyone is into crime dramas, great watch, not sure if a new season will be out but plenty to watch.

Watching prison break again and just started the leftovers which after one episode seems a really good concept, let's hope it holds out lol.. :)

Back